Amazon brought you the new Fire TV, but it is not at all user-friendly the main issue with the Fire TV is that it kills the ability to create a working shortcut on the home screen of Kodi and it is not an easy task to open sideloaded apps on Amazon Fire TV. All time the user have to go through the settings of applications than to manage installed apps to start Kodi. So here we brought you the FireStarter APK which is an alternative launcher for Fire TV **Note it is known that FireStarter is been blacklisted by Amazon and the FireStarter may not work as before so we also added the link to download FireStopper APK which is the clone version developed to bypass the blacklist, once the FireStarter gets updated Uninstall the FireStopper. Cheers !
Features of FireStarter
- Real home button clicks detection.
- Completely configurable actions for startup, home-button-single-click or home-button-double-click.
- Default: Starts itself on FireTV-Startup, Starts itself when Home-Button is single-clicked and Starts amazon home when Home-Button is double-clicked.
- Start Kodi on double-click and FireStarter on single-click.
- Lists all user-installed apps including sideloaded / ADB installed apps.
- Apps can be easily sorted by click-drag-and-drop [long-click to start drag-and-drop].
- Apps can be hidden from the app drawer [Settings].
- Possibility to import and export settings.
- Automatic update mechanism.
- No root required for installation.
Android users have you ever heard of Amazon Underground App! What is Amazon Underground App?
Features of FireStopper
- *Home button single/double press detection doesn’t work.
- *One must force quit FireStopper and toggle ADB debugging off-on to make ADB connections.
- *FireStopper will only work on Fire 0S 5
- **All other features are same as FireStarter
Download and Install/Sideload FireStarter APK Kodi on Fire TV
- First, you need to download the FireStarter Apk file through given link below then tap on to install on your Windows PC.
- This guide shows you how to sideload APK files like Kodi onto a 1st-gen Fire TV, 2nd-gen Fire TV, or Fire TV Stick using Android Debug Bridge (ADB) on a Windows PC.
- Download the APK file, onto your Windows PC, that you want to sideload to your 1st-gen Fire TV, 2nd-gen Fire TV, or Fire TV Stick. If the app is in the Google Play Store, you can try using this APK Downloader or see if it’s available on APKMirror.
- Connect to your Fire TV using the ADB utility. If you have not installed ADB or do not know how to connect to your Fire TV, then follow this linked guide.
- Enter the command:
adb install <path-to-apk-file>Be sure to replace <path-to-apk-file> with the full path to the APK file you wish to sideload. Alternately, you can enter adb install and drag the APK file into the Command Prompt window to automatically fill in the file’s path. (Note that there is a space after install)
- Wait for the words “Success” to appear. This could take several minutes, depending on the file size of the APK. Once done, you can launch the sideloaded app by navigating to
Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications.
- If you want to sideload additional apps, just repeat step 3 with the additional APK file. If you’re done sideloading, don’t forget to disconnect your ADB connection by running the command:
adb disconnect <IP-ADDRESS>
**(Be sure to replace <IP-ADDRESS> with your Fire TV’s IP address.)
- If you are a MAC user or want to try other methods to Sideload/Install Apk on Fire TV Check Here
Download and Install/Sideload FireStopper APK Kodi on Fire TV – [Recommended for NOW]
- First, you need to download the FireStopper Apk file through given link below then tap on to install on your Windows PC.
- How to switch from a disabled FireStarter Apk to FireStopper Apk
- Uninstall the disabled FireStarter app by connecting to your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick via ADB and running the command adb uninstall de.belu.firestarter OR uninstall FireStarter through ES File Explorer’s app section.
- Sideload FireStopper through method mentoioned above.
So, that was the guide to FileStarter / FireStopper Download for Amazon Fire TV. If you find any problem with the guide or the method then you can comment that through using below form. We will be replying to it within 24 hours. So, you can even contact us through the same form if you find any problem with the downloading link.