About KingRoot App
Kingroot is a one click android rooting app. If you are worried of flashing any third party recovery drive to your android devices then KingRoot App is made for you. One of the popular App in China is now available in the English language. Check below to download KingRoot apk and installing instruction. *AdditionalKingRoot for PC included to the article.
Features of KingRoot App [Rooted Device]
- Speed up your android mobile or tablet
- Easy removal of bloatware in your android devices
- Save battery for your android devices
- Supported models 100,000+
Installation instruction – KingRoot APK
- Download KingRoot Apk from here[Version 5.0.1 2017 Release].
- Keep your device’s setting to allow installation from Unkown sources.
- Open the downloaded apk and Install the apk file.
How to Root your device with KingRoot of Android
- Once installed open the Kingroot app on device
- Just click on TRY TO ROOT option
- Once the rooting process is over, your Android device will be successfully rooted. You will also get the message
- “Root Successfully” in the Kingroot app.
- Restart the device to complete the rooting process.
KingRoot for Desktop [PC]
For some devices, KingRoot app might not work on Android for such a case you can use KingRoot software for Desktop. The rooting process is same as the case for KingRoot App but the desktop version is available only in Chinaness language. Check out below for reference image: KingRoot for PC rooting instruction.
**Samsung devices with incompatible with KingRoot App can be rooted with KingRoot for Desktop
- Desktop KingRoot may flash third party recovery to your device. Please don’t use it, if you want to keep in stock.
- Root access will lose if you uninstall KingRoot app but installing again can do your job.
- Install SuperSu to replace KingRoot may cause some unknown error, although you do can do this.
Hope you guys get a clear idea about KingRoot App and the method for rooting your device with KingRoot for PC.
For your feedbacks, suggestions and queries comment below. Keep visiting Geek Peak software for Android and IOS Apps and News.