All time favourite animated series Pokemon is now available in the gaming world as Pokemon GO, developed by Niantic and Nintendo Labs the game is available on Android, IOS, Apple watch and other mobile devices. Pokemon GO is a location-based game in which the users/players have to travel in the real world to capture the Pokemon. The initial release of the game set lot of trends among the gamers as its a new kind of game with the beloved Pokemon themes. The GPS of a mobile device is used to locate, capture, train and battle the virtual creatures i.e. Pokemon. In 2016 Pokemon GO is the most used and profitable game with more than 500 million installs. Catch them all in the real world with Pokemon GO! Geek Peak Software is providing you with the Pokemon GO APK for Android / PC and updated features of the game. Check Below!
Features of Pokemon GO Game
So, here we have only mentioned the top features Pokemon GO for Android. Here we go.
- Catch your most lovable Pokemon in the real world.
- Precise GPS locator and Maps.
- Locate, Capture, Train and Battle with your virtual Pokemon.
- Game theme changes accurately with time i.e Day or Night.
- A complete user guiding prototype.
- One has to walk in the real world to capture the Pokemon. So, goodbye to Lazy Gaming life.
- More than 500 million installs on Andriod and IOS.
Download and Install Pokemon GO APK
This app is available on Google Play Store, Aptoide, iTunes and other app stores and here we are sharing the guide to download and install this App on your Android device through Apk file then follow the guide in order to install it on your Android device.
- Download the Pokemon GO apk file of this app through this link.
- Then go to Settings> Security Settings> Unknown Resources> Check the box.
- Now tap on to install the app then install it on your Android device and open it.
Download and Install Pokemon GO on PC/Computer
So, you need to use Android Emulator in order to run Android apps on Computer. Then you need to download Bluestack App Player which is the best Android Emulator to run Android Apps on PC.
- First, download the Bluestack App Player.
- Run the software in your PC Windows
- Download Kingroot APK file on your PC
- Run the Kingroot app in BlueStacks and then click on ‘Try it’ and then select ‘Optimize’.
- Download Lucky Patcher APK and run in BlueStacks and open the app once the installation is completed.
- Select ‘Grant’ option.
- Look at the bottom position of the screen to find the option of ‘Rebuild’. Click on that option.
- Now name it as ‘SD > Windows. Find Fake GPS 4.6apk’.
- Now with the help of Lucky Patcher, install the app of Fake GPS as System app.
- If the system asks to reboot, then click on no.
- Keep only the Welcome tab open and close rest of the tabs.
- Restart your BlueStack Android.
- Now download and install the Pokemon GO APK from the below-given link.
- Now open ‘Lucky Patcher’ and then move to the ‘Search Box’. In the top right position of the screen, you will see the ‘Filter’ option, select ‘System Apps’ in it. you will be able to find the Fake GPS in the search option, click in order to open it.
- Turn the ‘Expert Mode’ on from the settings of the ‘Fake GPS’.
- Now select a location of your choice that you want to be your fake location. Press ‘Okay’ after the selection is done and the map will close.
- You can now safely open Pokemon GO in BlueStacks in order to play.
So, that was the guide to download Pokemon Go Apk for Android and installation procedure for PC. If you find any problem with the guide or the method then you can comment that through using below form. We will be replying to it within 24 hours. So, you can even contact us through the same form if you find any problem with the downloading link.