Rooting your Android devices provides you to access and modify the system files and one can even change their default ROM with other customised ROMS. Rooting itself means to remove the all unwanted and prompting permissions to use all lot awesome apps like Freedom, Lucky Patcher, BusyBOX, Root Explorer and More. Root Explorer is an Android file manager application for Rooted devices which enables users to view and modify any android file, unzip files, in-Built SQLite database manager, customise android interface, change different encrypted and hidden files and more. Check more features below! Geek Peak Software brought you with the Root Explorer APK file for Free Check Below!
Features of Root Explorer APP
So, here we have only mentioned the top features Root Explorer for Android. Here we go.
- Multiple Tabs and Cloud Storage Supports (Google Drive, DropBox and Network-SMB)
- Stream video and audio files from network and cloud to media player applications
- Copy, Cut, Paste, Rename or Delete any files in Background. – File Customising.
- Zip Files to RAR or Extract RAR files or any other Zipped folder.
- Built-in SQLite database viewer.
- Support for Magisk v6 and PHH Superuser. and more
Android Version 2.3 or more.
Download and Install Root Explorer APK
This app is available on Google Play Store (Worth 4$), Aptoide, iTunes and other app stores, so here we are sharing the guide to download and install this App on your Android device through Apk file for FREE then follow the guide in order to install it on your Android device.
- Download the Root Explorer apk file of this app through this link.
- Then go to Settings> Security Settings> Unknown Resources> Check the box.
- Now tap on to install the app then install it on your Android device and open it.
Download and Install Root Explorer APK on PC/Computer
So, you need to use Android Emulator in order to run Android apps on Computer. Then you need to download Bluestack App Player which is the best Android Emulator to run Android Apps on PC.
- First, download the Bluestack App Player.
- Now install it on your Computer and you also need to have the Apk file of Root Explorer on your Computer.
- Then launch the Bluestack and open this Apk file in it.
- Now install the Apk file in Bluestack App Player and open.
So, that was the guide to download Root Explorer Apk for Android and PC for Free. If you find any problem with the guide or the method then you can comment that through using below form. We will be replying to it within 24 hours. So, you can even contact us through the same form if you find any problem with the downloading link.