In this modern world messaging has become faster with WhatsApp. Initially launched in 2009, WhatsApp beats all the competitor messaging applications for Android and Mobile phones. One can send text messages along with multimedia like images, videos, gifs and documents in DOC, XML, PDF and PPT formats with the WhatsApp application. Later updates embed location sharing feature and calling facilities both video and voice calling. The main advantage of WhatsApp download is it’s completely free to use and totally free from any kind of advertisement. Here we are sharing more features and WhatsApp Free download apk links to you below.
Features of WhatsApp Messenger
So, here we have only mentioned the top features WhatsApp App for Android. Here we go.
- Totally Free messaging App works on your mobile data/WiFi connection.
- End to End encryption to your messages.
- Group chat with friends and family.
- Share multimedia files and documents with friends and family.
- Free Voice and Video calling to the individuals.
- No international tariffs and advertisements on WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp web avails you to use WhatsApp online on PC/Desktop.
- Exchange location, contacts, set custom wallpapers and more.
- More than 1 billion users across 190+ countries.
Download and Install WhatsApp Free apk on Android
This app is available on Google Play Store, Aptoide, iTunes and other app stores, here we are sharing the guide to download WhatsApp and install for free on your Android device through Apk file then follow the guide in order to install it on your Android device.
- Download the WhatApp apk file of this app through this link.
- Then go to Settings> Security Settings> Unknown Resources> Check the box.
- Now tap on to install the app then install it on your Android device and open it.
Two Step Verification
Two-step verification adds a six-digit passcode to your login information, so when you attempt to log into WhatsApp on another device you’ll need that passcode alongside your phone number. To enable two-step verification, open WhatsApp, then tap Settings > Account > Two-step verification > Enable. You can optionally enter an email address here that allows you to disable two-step verification if you ever forget your passcode.
WhatsApp Web – WhatsApp Free Download on PC / Computer
You can use WhatsApp on your computer through the web WhatsApp option on your android device.
1. Visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
2. Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from the top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- On Nokia S40: Swipe up from the bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web.
3. Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
4. That’s it, Keep your phone connected with Data / Wifi to use WhatsApp Web online on Computer.
You need to use Android Emulator in order to run Android apps on Computer. Then you need to download Bluestack App Player which is the best Android Emulator to run Android Apps on PC.
- First, download the Bluestack App Player.
- Now install it on your Computer and you also need to have the Apk file of WhatsApp on your Computer.
- Then launch the Bluestack and open this Apk file in it.
- Now install the Apk file in Bluestack App Player and open.
- Enter any mobile number available to you.
- To verify your WhatApp enter the PIN received on the mobile phone via SMS.
So, that was the guide to download WhatsApp APK for Android and PC. If you find any problem with the guide or the method then you can comment that through using below form. We will be replying to it within 24 hours. So, you can even contact us through the same form if you find any problem with the downloading link. Have a nice day regards Geek Peak Software.